Accessible Yoga In-Person @ Dinton Village Hall – Weekly, Wednesdays 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Booking is required – https://yogaannie.simplybook.it/v2/
All students must book via the website before attending, details may be used to contact attendees in emergency.
In keeping with Covid Guidelines:
- Windows will be open for ventilation, depending on weather conditions, so please bring an extra layer for warmth e.g., jumper, blanket.
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home and rest. If you’ve been in contact with someone with Covid/Covid symptoms please stay home and attend at a later safe date.
- Students must bring their own yoga mat and any equipment (e.g., blanket, bolster, cushion, yoga blocks etc.) – none will be provided
- Masks to be worn upon arrival, and again upon leaving the venue, but do not need to be worn during the class
- If you are able to, please check in to the NHS Track & Trace app via the QR code on the front door
- Please use hand sanitiser upon arrival
- Single class pass £8 (valid 2 months)
- Multi class pass – x6 classes for £42 (passes may be used whenever, valid 6 months)
- All bookable via the website https://yogaannie.simplybook.it/v2/
Ideas for home yoga props
- Blanket – lots of uses, can be folded to create a seat, prop the body in supine shapes and ideal for keeping warm in savasana (resting at the end of the session)
- Towel – can be folded to create a seat, rolled-up to create back support, useful to support the head when lying supine
- 2 sturdy hardback books can be used instead of yoga bricks/blocks
- Cushion – useful as a seat
- Pillow (/ 2 pillows) – can be used like a yoga bolster
- Resistance band, dressing gown cord, a long tie or scarf, can be used instead of a yoga band/belt