Accessible Yoga In-Person @ Dinton Village Hall – Weekly, Wednesdays 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Please contact Gill via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/watsapp 07713462419 to let her know you’re attending.
Single class £10 / 6-class pass £48 (don’t have to be used in succession) – pay on the day by card or via internet banking (yogi’s choice).
- Students must bring their own yoga mat and any equipment (e.g., blanket, bolster, cushion, yoga blocks etc.) – none will be provided
- No prior knowledge of yoga is required for this class
- We use props where appropriate to ensure yoga poses / movements are accessible and comfortable
Ideas for home yoga props
- Blanket – lots of uses, can be folded to create a seat, prop the body in supine shapes and ideal for keeping warm in savasana (resting at the end of the session)
- Towel – can be folded to create a seat, rolled-up to create back support, useful to support the head when lying supine
- 2 sturdy hardback books can be used instead of yoga bricks/blocks
- Cushion – useful as a seat
- Pillow (/ 2 pillows) – can be used like a yoga bolster
- Resistance band, dressing gown cord, a long tie or scarf, can be used instead of a yoga band/belt
In keeping with Covid Guidelines:
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home and rest. If you’ve been in contact with someone with Covid/Covid symptoms please stay home and attend at a later safe date.