Private – all sessions take place at the home/location of the student/client
- Yogi 1:1 – this a one (student) to one (teacher) session, Yoga sequences are bespoke and created according to the students specifications, experience and areas of development.
- Yogi Duo – this is a private session for two students, and Yoga sequences are bespoke.
- Group – this is a private session for a small group of students, up to 6.
- Private Event – please Contact Yoga Annie if you’re interested in hiring Yoga Annie services for a private Yoga event.
Group – classes take place at various locations in London
- Please see the Schedule for upcoming (public) classes in Walthamstow and London
- Group classes are open to any Yoga student and take place at various locations in London, including Walthamstow Village/ Walthamstow – bookings are advised, where possible
- Classes are suitable for different levels of experience – see the Schedule for Class details
- Drop-in pricing starts from £7
- Yoga style varies depending on Class ( see the Schedule ) – styles offered include: Flow Yoga/Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Dynamic Yoga, Restorative Yoga.
Corporate / Work-Based Classes
Yoga Annie works with corporate clients within Greater London and central London and Classes take place at the clients location – please contact Yoga Annie to hear more about our bespoke packages and pricing structure.
Mindful Yoga for Care Homes, Assisted Living, Hospices, Palliative Care, and Registered Carers
Ageing and illness often coincide side effects including: stress, anxiety, breathlessness, panic attacks, fatigue, depression, cognitive difficulties/confusion, hopelessness and isolation. Yoga Annie aims to reduce these debilitating side effects through the techniques of Mindful Yoga.
Services are available within Greater London and central London – please contact Yoga Annie to hear more about how Mindful Yoga works and how we can work with you.